Thursday, April 15, 2010

Art?


Maybe I shouldn't put this up....however, I feel that it needs to been seen. This is what people are passing off as art. I guess what I would like to say most to the creators of such filth is, "what if that was your mother, sister, or child whose death portrait was being recreated and shown to the world for pleasure?". I wanted Sharon fans to see this only because I want us to never forgot the many injustices that have been placed upon Sharon. People who aren't die hard fans, may see this on google and just think of Sharon as a Manson murder victim. She was much more than that. Let's continue to spread the word of her wonderful LIFE! Sharon deserves it. Her family deserves it. Here is the link to the "artist". Do with it what u like!!

9 comments:

  1. Disgusting! :O

    I just went to the artist's site... this person is disturbed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think that should be art either. You can find the real crime pictures online, which you have probably seen. They bring tears to my eyes... that night must have been so terrifying its hard to even imagine.

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that the actual crime scene photo? I could not bear to look at it. How would the actual ones get out?! The Tate Family should be able to sue on this matter!

      Delete
  3. Thank you all for your input. It really makes you wonder if these people have never lost a loved one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traumatising. How can you put that on your living room wall and call it Art? People would look at it and know exactly who the person in the picture is. I feel physically sick. Once again, Sharon's name is linked with the madness and the tragedy of what happened to this beautiful soul. It frustrates me that people tend to popularise her image for their own crude purposes. People need to be remember who Sharon was - not what happened to her. Good luck with your site, I have been a Sharon Tate fan since I can remember and I will definately visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUCK, that is not "art".....I can't believe some people. DEFINITELY a sicko. I try always to remember Sharon IN LIFE, there's no reason to constantly harp on her death, you know? What a beautiful, sweet person she seemed to be---thank you for this great blog. I echo the above poster who says that that night must have been so terrifying. It's really hard to think about.....so I won't! Let's remember Sharon's beautiful life :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments. New posts celebrating Sharon's life and style tomm! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog, but I wish I'd been given a heads up here. Or her body blurred out, with a description--it was very disturbing to see that! I assume that's the actual crime scene? Or is it painted over as "art"? I don't see how anyone could have access to the actual crime sign photos, so I am nonplussed.

    ReplyDelete