Monday, April 12, 2010

WELCOME

Thank you for checking out my Sharon Tate fan page. I have loved Sharon even before I realized she was the pregnant actress slaughtered by the Manson "Family". Since then I have absorbed every bit of information I could about her. I have read Helter Skelter (of course), but my favorite book on the subject is Sharon Tate and the Manson Murders by Greg King. It should be said, that I read everything with an open mind because I believe the only ones who know for sure about the events of that night are those who died there. The Manson fruitcakes, I believe, are not the most reliable sources for obvious reasons.

Anyway, I hope you will check back with me. I have lots of rare pictures and stories based on years of research. It's worth mentioning that although I will discuss the murders, NO crime scene pics will be posted here out of respect. If you want to see them, they are not hard to find. Thank you for joining me!
XOXO
Candice

2 comments:

  1. Hi Candice! I am so very excited to see another great web page go up about the beautiful Sharon Tate. I have been consumed with her and her terrible murder for years. And, like you, I have read everything about her and continue to search and search for more information. I truly believe that Sharon was, and still remains the most beautiful woman in the world. I have collected so many great pics of her. What she does in front of a camera still amazes me to this day. She quite simply had the most perfect face, and from what I have read, the most perfect heart and spirit as well. So, thank you Candice. Thank you for taking the time to post and share your part of Sharon with the rest of us. I look forward to visiting time and time again. May Sharon Marie Tate rest in peace. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Such sweet words! I'm so glad you enjoy it! Hope you will come back! :) And, I agree, Sharon was the MOST beautiful women to ever live! I have never seen a face so perfect before.

    ReplyDelete