Sunday, April 18, 2010

Celebrating Sharon's Fabulous Style!
















I tried to find pics of Sharon where she dressed herself, instead of publicity shots. I noticed she seemed to stick to earth tones and neutrals, lots of elegant black. Mini skirts were, of course, a must! (with legs like that, why not) Sharon liked to wear her hair straight and I never saw her in real bright lipstick. If she ever did wear makeup, it was to emphasize her beautiful eyes! I personally think she looked the best with no makeup! (my 3 fav pics EVER are the top pic and the 2 under it that are together) Sharon was a style ICON, she embodied the decade in which she lived and embraced a changing style. Forever young and beautiful....the most beautiful angel in Heaven..

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Candice you are so right! Some of my favorite pics(its hard to choose just one ya know...) are of Sharon with absolutely NO makeup on. She was definitely the most naturally beautiful woman ever. We love pics-thanks for posting.

    Much Love ~

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog about Sharon! im a HUGE swedish fan of Sharon, i have Sharon pics all over my walls, and i would love to do a blog about her to if i just could spell and wright english right..! i often post pics of Sharon on my blog, i usually post a pic of one of mine inspirations after every post.
    Take Care and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete