Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beautiful Rest for a Beautiful Soul
























































Holy Cross Cemetery in Culver City, CA is the final resting place of our beloved Sharon. I am not fond of cemeteries, but I am strangely intrigued by them none the less. I couldn't imagine a more perfect resting place for Sharon...it's beautiful, tragic, and surreal. Does the landscaping here remind anyone else of Cielo Dr. ? Maybe it's the trees or something, but it certainly reminds me of it. There are many other celebs here, John Candy, Rita Hayworth, Bing Crosby, and Bela Lugosi to name a few....Here are some beautiful pictures of Holy Cross. You may recognize the front of the Chapel if you have ever seen the footage of Sharon's funeral. I hate that this is even a part of Sharon, since she should still be with us....However, I know I may never get to pay my respects in person, so this somewhat helps me deal with that.
xoxo
CandiceLeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment