Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!













Soooo Fed Ex came knocking early this am and as I stumbled to the door, I was trying to remember if I had ordered anything recently. Nothing came to mind...I brought in the small white box and opened it (even though it had my husband's name on it ;). It felt like a dream as I slowly opened it only to reveal the March 1967 issue of Playboy which features the "Tate Gallery" shot by Roman Polanski. I have wanted this issue forever and my sweet husband ordered it off ebay for my birthday!!!! So in honor of that, I present the Tate Gallery to you! (I excluded the one of her breasts exposed, this isn't THAT kind of site :))

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome gift!!! Great photos!!



    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I am beyond excited about it! He really surprised me. Thanks for coming by and commenting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an awesome gift and thank you so much for sharing those with us!! You are doing a great job here Candice.

    BTW, I'm jennifernorth on the Helter Skelter/Killed the Sixties Forum:)

    ReplyDelete