Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Party at Sharon...er Jeff's House.....


































So in 2007 Jeff Franklin (the former full house producer who now lives in the monster mcmansion on the site of the former Tate house) threw a party for some "Neuro" energy drink. Has anyone ever heard of that? I haven't. I digress....So as you can see here, we have some rejects from "Sunset Tan" and Jon Stamos. Interesting. You can still see the BEAUTIFUL view from the house in the background. I can't help but wonder if any of the party goers realizes where they are....I'm sure some do and some don't. It kind of makes me sad to see all these happy people carrying on like that, given what happened there. But, life does go on and we can't cry all the time. The girl with the "hippie" look made intersting fashion choices, don't ya think?
Hmmmm....I'm willing to bet SHE KNEW...

5 comments:

  1. Throwing a party for an energy drink. Sounds fun.

    I agree about the view. When I used to live in LA, I would love driving through the hills at night. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's really cool you lived there. Did u ever go up tp Cielo?? I want to visit LA so bad, but I live on the other side of the country :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live on the other side of the country now too! LOL. My husband is from LA, so we lived there for a while, now we are back on the east coast (I prefer to live here in New England, and just visit CA)

    I went up to Cielo a long time ago, when we had first moved there. We didn't go all the way up though -- I felt like I was intruding (well, I guess I was, technically).

    The hills at night though -- an amazing view. You should definitely try to visit at least once! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I see this pics, I think of Sharon, only!!
    All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did i write this... ??? My thoughts, exactly even the hippie headband chick...

    ReplyDelete